Whether it’s bundling care bags for hundreds of mothers and their new born babies or working one of our fundraising events, we can always use more help. Here are a few volunteer opportunities:
• Help out at a SMCHF fundraising or special event
◦ Golf Tournament
◦ Hospital Week
◦ Hospital Staff and Donor Appreciation
◦ Year End Appeal Campaign
◦ Special Projects
• Create your own event or donation campaign benefitting the Foundation
• Assist in assembling Bundle of Joy bags distributed to new mothers when they bring in their newborn for their first wellness exam
• Become a Committee Member
• Apply for Board Membership
To get started, fill out the Volunteer Application and email it to Dana Floro at email@example.com.
San Mateo County Health Foundation, incorporated in 1989, is a public 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to supporting San Mateo Medical Center and county clinics.
San Mateo County Health Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Tax ID #94-3116070