Thank you for your interest in volunteering at San Mateo County Health Foundation. San Mateo County Health Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote and champion the health and well-being of all residents of our community, regardless of ability to pay, primarily through supporting excellence and innovation in the County’s hospital and clinic system. We know that we could not do everything we do to support San Mateo Medical Center hospital and clinics without you, our extraordinary, dedicated volunteers.
Guess what? We can always use more help. How great would it feel to be a part of a tour of the Medical Center hospital or clinics? Or work a special event that raised funds for San Mateo Medical Center Health and Dental clinics.
Opportunities to become involved in the work of the San Mateo County Health Foundation:
- Serving on a sub-committee of the Board of Directors
- Foundation Office Assistant
- Event Volunteer
- Golf Tournament
- Donor Appreciation Reception
- Tours of Medical Center hospital and clinics
- Bundle of Joy Program
- assist in assembling Bundle of Joy bags distributed to new mothers when they bring in their newborn for his/her first wellness exam
Download the Volunteer Application.